If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Wireless Modem D-Link DIR-600 Black at an unbeatable price.
Why N 150•
Based on Wireless N technology with a single antenna, the DIR-600 achieves wireless speeds of up to 150 Mbps and extended coverage with virtually no dead spots1. It is compatible with newer Wireless N and widespread Wireless G technologies and is ideal for email, web browsing and file sharing in the home. It also comes with a 4-port 10/100Base-TX Ethernet switch to connect multiple wired devices such as computers, media players and game consoles.
The DIR-600 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorised access, be it from over the wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 standards ensure that the best possible encryption may be used while the dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
Strong parental controls are included, that allow blocking or allowing of specific web sites completely or at certain times of the day.
Intelligent data prioritisation
The DIR-600 includes a Quality of Service (QoS) option. When enabled, the router improves your online experience, by ensuring that interactive traffic such as gaming, audio and video is prioritised over less time-sensitive traffic such as e-mail or file transfers.
Easy to install
The D-Link Clickn Connect (DCC) wizard allows anybody without any prior technical knowledge to install the router and connect to the Internet within minutes, just by running the product CD2. In just a few simple steps, the user is taken through establishing physical connections (power and cabling), configuring wireless network settings, security and connecting to their ISP. Wireless security is enabled by simply pushing the button on the side of the router.
D-Link DIR-600. Top Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11n, WLAN data transfer rate (max): 150 Mbit/s, Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n. Ethernet LAN interface type: Fast Ethernet, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100 Mbit/s, Cabling technology: 10/100Base-T(X). Networking standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.1x. Security algorithms: WPA, WPA2, WPS, Firewall security: NAT. Colour of product: Black, LED indicators: Power, WAN, WLAN
- Ethernet WAN: Y
- 3G/4G USB modem compatibility: Y
- Top Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11n
- WLAN data transfer rate (max): 150 Mbit/s
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Ethernet LAN interface type: Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100 Mbit/s
- Cabling technology: 10/100Base-T(X)
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 4
- 3G: N
- 4G: N
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.1x
- Supports ISDN connection: N
- Web-based management: Y
- Quality of Service (QoS) support: Y
- Security algorithms: WPA, WPA2, WPS
- MAC address filtering: Y
- Firewall security: NAT
- Colour of product: Black
- LED indicators: Power, WAN, WLAN
- Mobile network connection: N
- WLAN data transfer rates supported: 150 Mbit/s
- Frequency range: 2.4 - 2.472 GHz
- Rack mounting: N
- xDSL connection: N
- Windows operating systems supported: Y