If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Indoor Antenna D-Link ANT24-0501C at an unbeatable price.
The ANT24-0501C 5dBi indoor omni-directional antenna can increase the effective wireless operation range of 802.11b and 802.11g wireless devices. Providing 5dBi peak gain, it can be connected to a wireless access point or router to improve signal transmission and reception in the omni 360 degrees direction and provide point to multi-point wireless signal coverage. Wireless devices with lower Gain detachable antennas can use this antenna to get signal transmission/reception. The ANT24-0501C antenna is equipped with an RP-SMA plug and can be attached to a wireless device equipped with an RP SMA receptacle. To attach the ANT24-0501C simply remove the default detachable antenna from the wireless access point or router, and connect the ANT24-0501C antenna to the RP-SMA receptacle of the wireless device. For wireless devices equipped with RP TNC receptacles, an RP-SMA to RPTNC adapter is provided to facilitate connection.
- 5dBi peak gain.
- Expands wireless operation.
- Antenna angle can be adjusted for best signal transmission/ reception.
- Range to 360 degrees coverage.
- RP-SMA to RP-TNC adapter provided.
- Easy installation.
D-Link 5dBi Omni-Directional Indoor Antenna. Antenna gain level (max): 5 dBi, Networking standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, Frequency band: 2.4. Network connection type: WLAN
- Antenna gain level (max): 5 dBi
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Frequency band: 2.4
- Antenna type: Omni-directional
- Antenna connector type: RP-SMA
- Horizontal beam width: 360°
- Vertical beam width: 360°
- Network connection type: WLAN