If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Switch D-Link GO-SW-8G Black at an unbeatable price.
Connect All of Your Devices with Gigabit Speed
Expand your wired home network with the D-Link® 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Desktop Switch (GO-SW-8G). By connecting the GO-SW-8G to your router, you can add up to seven more computers to your home network with Fast Ethernet connectivity. Add devices like your gaming console, printer, print server, Network-Attached Storage (NAS) or network camera with a simple Ethernet cable.
This Desktop Switch fits virtually anywhere because of its compact size. Its power connector and ports are conveniently located in the rear to avoid messy cables on the desk.
Effortless High Speed Networking
Features easy access auto sensing Gigabit front Ethernet ports with a LED indicator for each port to quickly distinguish link status and activity. The GO-SW-8G switch also supports Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover allowing each port to be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables to get you the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
Plug and Play Installation
TheD-Link® 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free. But we know that setting up your switch is only the beginning you can also easily connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multi-player gaming environment.
D-Link Green Technology
The GO-SW-8G 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch is part of D-Links new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Links Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
D-Link GO-SW-8G. Switch type: Unmanaged. Copper ethernet cabling technology: 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x. MAC address table: 8000 entries, Supported data transfer rates: 10, 20, 100, 200, 1000, 2000 Mbps, Switching capacity: 16 Gbit/s. Colour of product: Black, Certification: FCC, ICES, CE, C-tick, VCCI, cUL/UL, CCC, LVD
- Switch type: Unmanaged
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 8
- Copper ethernet cabling technology: 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T
- DC-in jack: Y
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Full duplex: Y
- Flow control support: Y
- Auto MDI/MDI-X: Y
- MAC address table: 8000 entries
- Supported data transfer rates: 10, 20, 100, 200, 1000, 2000 Mbps
- Switching capacity: 16 Gbit/s
- Store-and-forward: Y
- Maximum data transfer rate: 1 Gbit/s
- Jumbo frames support: Y
- MAC address filtering: Y
- Rack mounting: N
- Colour of product: Black
- LED indicators: Y
- Certification: FCC, ICES, CE, C-tick, VCCI, cUL/UL, CCC, LVD
- Packet buffer memory: 0.125 MB
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 412433 h
- Power consumption (typical): 3.9 W
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): N
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -10 - 70 °C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90%
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 90%
- Width: 128 mm
- Depth: 68.5 mm
- Height: 25.4 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- User guide: Y
- Manual: Y
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Wi-Fi: N
- Power LED: Y
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s