If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Kaspersky Small Office Security v4 10+1 ES at an unbeatable price.
- Antivirus: Company
- Brand: Kaspersky
- Equipment: 10 PCs
- Software type: Box
- License type: Full license
- License quantity: 16
- Number of PCs: 10
- Number of years: 1 year(s)
- Minimum hard disk space: 480 MB
- Minimum RAM: 1024 MB
- Minimum processor speed: 1000 MHz
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Education x64, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home x64, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Pro x64, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64
- Mac operating systems supported: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Server operating systems supported: Windows Home Server 2011, Windows MultiPoint Server 2011, Windows SBS 2011 Essentials, Windows SBS 2011 Standard, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64, Windows Small Business Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Small Business Server 2011 x64
- Other operating systems supported: Android, iOS
- Optical drive required: Yes
Kaspersky Lab Small Office Security 4, Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Education x64, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Wi, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Windows Home Server 2011, Windows MultiPoint Server 2011, Windows SBS 2011 Essentials, Windows SBS 2, Android, iOS, Box, Full license
Kaspersky Lab Small Office Security 4. Software type: Box, License type: Full license, Number of years: 1 year(s). Minimum hard disk space: 480 MB, Minimum RAM: 1024 MB, Minimum processor speed: 1000 MHz
1 year, 10 PCs, 1file servers, 5mobiles, 500MB
Small business security
with big functionality
Kaspersky Small Office Security is the only IT security solution thats specifically designed for smaller businesses and combines our award-winning anti-malware plus special technologies that protect more of the things that matter to you.
- Defends laptops, desktops & servers against malware
- Simplifies security including remote management
- Adds extra security for online banking and payments
- Protects Android devices via anti-theft and more
- Prevents leakage of company & customer information
- Secures businesses against phishing & Internet risks
Defends laptops, desktops & servers against malware
By combining real-time, cloud-assisted technologies plus powerful anti-malware technologies that run on your devices, Kaspersky Small Office Security defends your business against the very latest malware threats.
Award-winning anti-malware protects your:
- Windows-based desktop & laptop PCs
- Mac computers
- Windows-based file servers
- Android smartphones and tablets
Blocking malware that exploits PC software bugs
Because virtually all applications include bugs and malware can use these vulnerabilities as a gateway into your PCs our Automatic Exploit Prevention (AEP) technology helps to ensure malware cant exploit vulnerabilities.
AEP specifically monitors the most frequently targeted applications including Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Java and many more to deliver an extra layer of security monitoring and protection for your PCs.
Keeping a close watch over your PCs
Our two-way personal firewall for PCs scans incoming & outgoing traffic to help ensure the security of your local networks and Internet connections.
To help find malware infections on your PC, our unique System Watcher technology detects dangerous behavior as its occurring. System Watcher can even roll back your PC to undo most types of malicious actions.
Blocking PC applications you dont trust
Trusted Applications mode ensures only the applications you trust are allowed to run on your PC.
It uses Kaspersky Labs regularly updated list of safe applications and ensures all other programs including malware are blocked from running on your PC.
Simplifies security including remote management
Weve designed Kaspersky Small Office Security to be extremely easy to use so managing your IT security isnt a chore and you can spend more time on your core business activities:
- Enables centralized & remote management of your IT security
- Lets you control use of the Web, social networking & more
- Helps keep PCs clean with File Shredder & PC Cleaner
Enabling remote management via the Web
Our easy-to-use, cloud-based console makes it simple to set up and manage vital security functions across all your PCs, file servers, Mac computers and Android phones & tablets and theres no need for any specialist IT skills.
Because this cloud-based management console can be accessed via the Internet, your off-site staff or your external IT support consultant can set up and manage your IT security... while you focus on other business tasks.
Helping to boost efficiency & productivity
Because uncontrolled Internet access can damage employee productivity, our flexible Web Control features for PCs let you:
- Manage web usage for each employee
- Block access to categories of sites games, gambling & more
- Enforce Safe Search mode for safer web browsing
- Prevent access to inappropriate or malicious websites
Managing messaging, social networking & downloads
Instant messaging access can be restricted so that your employees can only communicate with specific contacts. You can also limit employees activities on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Downloads of specific categories of files such as audio or video files can be blocked to reduce your Internet traffic and help prevent illegal downloads.
Keeping your PCs clean
Because deleting a file isnt enough to prevent cybercriminals accessing it, our File Shredder wizard can totally wipe deleted files from your PCs.
In addition, our PC Cleaner wizard deletes temporary files, log files, registry entries, browser & application caches and also empties your PCs Recycle Bin.
Adds extra security for online banking and payments
Although online financial transactions offer convenience benefits, they can also give cybercriminals an opportunity to steal money and banking details. Kaspersky Small Office Security helps keep your money, credit card numbers and bank account information safe:
- Adds an extra layer of security for online banking
- Blocks keyloggers from capturing your passwords
Protecting your money
Whenever you access online banking or payment services using your PC or Mac our unique Safe Money technology will verify that the website is genuine and not a fake website.
Safe Money also checks your computers operating system to find vulnerabilities that affect online banking security.
Defeating keylogger malware on PC and Mac
Our Virtual Keyboard lets you use a secure, on-screen representation of a keyboard instead of your physical keyboard when youre entering passwords, credit card details and other confidential data.
By using on-screen keys, Virtual Keyboard prevents keylogger malware from capturing data because youre not typing this information on your keyboard.
Safeguarding what you type on your PC
By creating a secure connection between your physical keyboard and your computer, our Secure Keyboard technology adds extra protection.
Protects Android devices via anti-theft and more
Remote access to systems and information is a vital part of everyday business. However, mobile malware attacks and the loss or theft of phones that contain business data can cause serious issues. Thats why our best-of-breed protection for Android phones and tablets:
- Defends against malware and cybercriminals
- Blocks unwanted calls and texts
- Protects confidential information on lost or stolen phones
Preventing mobile malware attacks
Kaspersky Small Office Security protects Android Mobiless against many different types of malware. Every file, application and email attachment can be scanned.
In addition to traditional and proactive anti-malware technologies, Kaspersky Small Office Security also uses the power of the cloud to deliver rapid protection against the very latest malware threats.
Securing your Internet browsing
Our technologies block malicious and fraudulent links including phishing websites that try to steal your money or your online identity.
Filtering out unwanted calls and messages
Kaspersky Small Office Security makes it easy to avoid unwanted calls and texts. You can automatically or manually create a whitelist of permitted phone numbers or a blacklist of numbers that you want to block.
In addition, you can automatically block calls and texts that come from hidden or non-numeric phone numbers.
Protecting your privacy
Our Privacy Protection features let you hide private mobile communications from other people. You can hide contacts, hide logs and hide incoming & outgoing calls & texts.
Securing sensitive data on lost or stolen phones
Because phones store vast amounts of information, our anti-theft technologies give you remote access to your missing phone so you can block it, wipe confidential data, take photos of unauthorized users and find the phones location even if the SIM card is changed.
Our Anti-Theft Management portal gives you a web-based control center that makes it easy to interact remotely with your missing phone so you can activate all anti-theft functions and review logs of recent anti-theft feature activities.
Prevents leakage of company & customer information
Data leakage can cause financial losses and reputational damage especially if confidential customer information falls into the wrong hands. To protect valuable and sensitive information, Kaspersky Small Office Security:
- Encrypts data on PCs & file servers to protect your data
- Backs up data plus online backup for data recovery
- Manages, securely stores & synchronizes all your passwords
Keeping sensitive information confidential
Its easy to encrypt the data on your PCs and file servers converting data into an unreadable form that defeats cybercriminals attempts to access confidential information.
Users can be provided with their own password-protected, encrypted container so each employee has a safe place to store their data.
Backing up data on your PCs and file servers
Its simple to run scheduled data backups onto a hard drive, removable media or a network storage device. Backed up data can be easily restored with just a few clicks even onto computers that dont have Kaspersky Small Office Security installed.
You can also store backup files online* using the popular Dropbox service and you can access your online backup files via any computer with an Internet connection.
Protecting your businesss identity
The use of strong, unique passwords for every website and app account is essential but how do you keep track of all your passwords especially when youre out of the office• Kaspersky Small Office Security includes the easy-to-use Kaspersky Password Manager that:
- Securely stores all your passwords in an encrypted vault
- Synchronizes them on your PC, Mac, Androids, iPhone & iPad
- Lets you use one master password to access all passwords
- Automatically fills in personal details on web forms
- Creates strong passwords on your PC for use on all devices
Secures businesses against phishing & Internet risks
Internet access is a vital part of everyday business but Internet-based attacks can be a significant threat to business security. Kaspersky Labs latest Internet security safeguards your company information, computers and Mobiless:
- Protects against fraudulent websites trying to steal from you
- Warns you about suspicious files and dangerous website links
- Saves you time by filtering out annoying spam messages
Protecting your business against online fraud
Advanced analysis techniques automatically check whether a website has the characteristics that are typical of phishing operations.
These powerful anti-phishing technologies help to ensure you and your employees are protected against phishing sites that may try to steal your money, passwords or other confidential information.
Making sure weblinks and files are safe
Whether youre using a PC or a Mac, our URL Advisor warns you about suspicious or unsafe weblinks before you click on them.
When you download an application from the Internet onto your PC our File Advisor technology uses real-time, cloud-based data to check whether the file could harm your PC.
Preventing people spying on your business
Our new Webcam Protection technology makes it easy to block unauthorized access to your PCs webcam so cybercriminals and malware cant use your camera to spy on you and your surroundings.
Blocking annoying spam messages and banner ads
Kaspersky Labs latest anti-spam technology for PCs offers more reliable filtering so you spend less time sorting through unwanted messages.
In addition, our anti-banner technologies block pop-up windows on PCs to help eliminate annoying distractions.
Giving you greater control over networking charges
Whenever youre using your PC to access the Internet via public Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G, our new Cost-Aware Networking* feature automatically prevents you exceeding the data limit that you set so you can easily manage and optimize your data traffic usage.