If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy ZyXEL GS1100-8HP Switch 8p Gigabyte PoE at an unbeatable price.
- Type: Tabletop Network Switches
- Ports: 8
- LAN speed: 1 Gbps
- Brand: ZYXEL
- Switch type: Unmanaged
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 8
- Copper ethernet cabling technology: 100BASE-T, 10BASE-T
- DC-in jack: Yes
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Flow control support: Yes
- Broadcast storm control: Yes
- Auto MDI/MDI-X: Yes
- 10G support: No
- MAC address table: 1000 entries
- Supported data transfer rates: 10/100 Mbps
- Switching capacity: 1.6 Gbit/s
- Maximum data transfer rate: 0.1 Gbit/s
- Jumbo frames support: No
- Colour of product: Black
- LED indicators: LAN, Power
- Safety: EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Stackable: Yes
- Packet buffer memory: 0.09375 MB
- Input voltage: 100 - 240
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Yes
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 50 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 70 °C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 95%
- Operating temperature (T-T): 32 - 122 °F
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Package width: 31.8 cm
- Package depth: 27.5 cm
- Package height: 7.3 cm
- Package weight: 2.2 kg
- Data transfer rate: 100 Mbit/s
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 262 x 184 x 41 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Package dimensions (WxDxH): 318 x 275 x 73 mm
- Networking features: Fast Ethernet
- Power LED: Yes
- Connectivity LEDs: Y
- Input frequency: 50/60
- Power availability: 64 W
- Weight: 3.09
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 261.9 x 183.9 x 40.9 mm (10.3 x 7.24 x 1.61")
ZyXEL ES1100-8P, Unmanaged, 100BASE-T, 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, 10/100 Mbps, Black, LAN, Power
ZyXEL ES1100-8P. Switch type: Unmanaged. Copper ethernet cabling technology: 100BASE-T, 10BASE-T. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x. MAC address table: 1000 entries, Supported data transfer rates: 10/100 Mbps, Switching capacity: 1.6 Gbit/s. Colour of product: Black, LED indicators: LAN, Power, Safety: EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1
ES1100-8P - 8-port FE Unmanaged PoE Switch
The ZyXEL Switch ES1100 Series is designed for SMBs to boost business network performance and efficiency. It enables businesses to enter the world of networking connectivity without the need for complicated management. The Series provides not only plug-and-play simplicity for high-bandwidth connectivity but also the N-way Auto-negotiation functions to connect its network counterparts with the highest possible data speed as well as to activate the duplex mode automatically. The ES1100 Series is Ideal for typical noise-sensitive office environments for its superior energy efficiency and Ethernet connectivity.
The environment-aware ES1100 Series offers 10/100M Ethernet speeds critical to the next-generation network applications, and it also provides power-saving functions to reduce energy consumption for lower operating cost.
- Traffic detection IEEE Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) compliance (ES1100-16/24/24E)
- The feature automatically detects network traffics and adjusts power consumption accordingly in a dynamic manner. It reduces power consumption during the low link utilization periods.
- Inactive link detection
- The power usage adjustment feature automatically reduces power usage when any shut down network device or inactive link is detected. That is, power consumption of the Series can be adjusted according to the link status or the number of active network devices when possible.
- Cable length detection
- The devices equipped with this green feature can automatically detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust power usage accordingly. The shorter the cable length, the less power it consumes.
Best-in-class solution for Fast Ethernet environments
The ES1100 Series comprises of unmanaged Fast Ethernet switches that provide an inexpensive solution for Fast Ethernet connections to the desktop with outstanding performance. The ES1100 Series is an ideal solution for bandwidth-intensive applications such as high-resolution photo delivery, video/audio streaming and downloading as well as server farm connections.
Better performance and efficiency
The full ES1100 range of 8/16/24-port Fast Ethernet switches has been designed to boost your network with better performance and efficiency. With the N-Way Auto-negotiation function, the ES1100 Series connects the network counterparts with the highest possible data speed and activates the duplex mode automatically.
Unlike shared 10/100 Mbps networks, the ES1100 Series eliminates congestion by providing dedicated bandwidth and its duplex mode doubles the effective bandwidth by enabling two-way communications. The store-and-forward service brings low latency and error-free packet delivering, while the plug-and-play and multiple network protocol compatibility of the ES1100 Series makes installation and management easier and faster than ever.
Desktop size with flexible rackmount and wallmount design fits your working environments
With embedded rackmount brackets, the desktop size devices can fits into your rack environment easily. No matter how intense your network demand is, the ES1100 Series supports your needs with an affordable and reliable network solution designed especially for small businesses.
Freedom of installation by PoE (ES1100-8P/16P)
The ES1100-8P and ES1100-16P support IEEE 802.3af PoE to ease installation in challenging spaces such as ceiling or wall mounting. It works with devices such as WLAN APs, VoIP phones and IP surveillance cameras that can be powered by Ethernet connectivity over CAT-5 cables less than 100 meters (300 feet) in length so there is no need for extra power adapters, and powering the devices installed on the ceiling is no longer a headache. This feature helps enterprises to reduce installation time and cost when many new devices are needed.