If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy ASUS PCE-N10 WiFi network card N150 PCI-E at an unbeatable price.
- Type: Wireless Network
- Data speed: 150 Mbps
- Brand: Asus
- Connection: PCIe
- Connectivity technology: Wireless
- Internal: Yes
- Host interface: PCI-E
- Interface: WLAN
- Data transfer rate (max): 150 Mbit/s
- Modulation: CCK, DBPSK, DQPSK, OFDM
- Frequency band: 2.4
- WLAN data transfer rates supported: 150 Mbit/s
- Colour of product: Black, Green
- Security algorithms: 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Width: 121 mm
- Depth: 88 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- Weight: 56 g
- Certification: CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC, NCC
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 45 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -20 - 65 °C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 95%
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 95%
- Compliance industry standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 7 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows XP 32bit/64bit, Linux 2.6
- Channels quantity: 13
- Power LED: Yes
- Link/Act LED: Yes
- Transmitter output power: b: 15.5-18.5 dBm, g: 13.5-15.5 dBm, n: 12.5-14.5 dBm
ASUS PCE-N10, Black, Green, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless, PCI-E, WLAN, CCK, DBPSK, DQPSK, OFDM
ASUS PCE-N10. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Host interface: PCI-E, Interface: WLAN. Data transfer rate (max): 150 Mbit/s. Modulation: CCK, DBPSK, DQPSK, OFDM, Frequency band: 2.4. WLAN data transfer rates supported: 150 Mbit/s. Colour of product: Black, Green
PCE-N10 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wireless PCI-E Adapter
- WPS(Wi-Fi Protected Setup) - Quickly set up a secure wireless connection.
- Software AP - Connects your notebook and game consoles to the Internet.
- Supports WEP, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK methods for enhanced security.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
For quickly setting up a secure wireless connection. Press the Hardware WPS button on PCE-N10 about 3 seconds, then press the WPS button on ASUS routers as well. Either you can choose to use software WPS, enabling the WPS utility in the WPS Wizard interface. And finish the setup with 3 steps.
Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point. The computer needs to be connected to a wired network using an Ethernet connection in order to provide network access to WLAN client.