If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy ASUS PL-N12 KIT Powerline AV500 N300 KIT at an unbeatable price.
- Type: Powerline
- Data speed: 300 Mbps
- Connection: RJ45
- Brand: Asus
- Ethernet LAN: Yes
- Ethernet LAN interface type: Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100 Mbit/s
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 2
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Top Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11n
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- WLAN data transfer rates supported: 300,500 Mbit/s
- Data transfer rate (max): 500 Mbit/s
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Built-in power socket: No
- Security algorithms: WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
- Colour of product: White
- AC input voltage: 100-240 V
- AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Current: 0.2 A
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -20 - 70 °C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90%
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 90%
- Width: 54 mm
- Depth: 98 mm
- Height: 40 mm
- Quantity per pack: 2
ASUS PL-N12 Kit, 0 - 40 °C, -20 - 70 °C, 50/60 Hz, 10 - 90%, 5 - 90%
ASUS PL-N12 Kit. AC input voltage: 100-240 V, AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz, Current: 0.2 A. Width: 54 mm, Depth: 98 mm, Height: 40 mm
PL-N12 Kit (PL-N12 + PL-E41), 500Mbps, Fast Etherent, 128-bit AES, WEP/WPA/WPA2
300 Mbps Wi-Fi HomePlug® AV500 Powerline Adapter Kit
- No network cables needed: Plug-and-play networking via the mains for convenient, clutter-free networking.
- Solve two problems at once: Fast, stable 500 Mbps HomePlug® AV connection plus powerful 300 Mbps 802.11n Wi-Fi access point.
- Easy setup: Plug-and-play setup, with easy Wi-Fi network cloning.
- Rock-solid security: Encrypted pairing blocks unauthorized devices.
- Flexible connectivity: Connect multiple devices via powerline, two Ethernet LAN ports or Wi-Fi.
- Standby mode: Sleeps automatically when not in use to cut power consumption by 80 %.
- Interruption-free Wi-Fi: Roaming Assist automatically keeps you connected to the strongest Wi-Fi signal.
Get Wi-Fi from any power socket!
The ASUS PL-N12 Kit instantly extends your wired and wireless network to any hard-to-reach areas of your home. It uses high-speed HomePlug® AV powerline technology to make a connection over existing mains wiring between your router and a Wi-Fi access point that you can plug into any mains socket. This gives you a convenient, stable 300 Mbp Wi-Fi signal anywhere, without physical clutter!
With two Ethernet LAN ports on the Wi-Fi access point, you can also use PL-N12 Kit to connect to any wired network devices, such as desktop PCs, games consoles or smart TVs. PL-N12 Kit is amazingly easy to set up: just plug the adapters in and press a button to create a secure network connection between them.
Setting up Wi-Fi is just as easy, with a one-click clone feature that does away with the need for entering network names or passwords. It really is that simple! Clever noise filtering technology prevents performance being affected by electrical interference, and Roaming Assist keeps you connected to the best Wi-Fi signal as you move around the house.
300 Mbps Wi-Fi plus great connectivity
Even though its compact and convenient, PL-N12 Kit has full networking capabilities. Your mains sockets become 300 Mbps Wi-Fi nodes, while the two Ethernet LAN ports can be used to connect PCs, games consoles, smart TVs or any other wired network device!
Instant plug-and-play setup!
Setting up PL-N12 Kit is incredibly easy! Simply plug it in and you can enjoy the internet via Ethernet cables or Wi-Fi.
One-touch Wi-Fi setup
With PL-N12 Kit you dont have to enter complicated wireless network names or passwords! Just press the Clone button on the Wi-Fi adapter and the WPS button on your router, wait a few moments, and thats it! Once its done you can place the Wi-Fi adapter anywhere to enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office theres no need to configure the adapter again!
To create a really secure powerline connection, just press the Pair buttons on both adapters. This sets up a secure encrypted connection between the adapters, and prevents anyone connecting an unauthorized adapter to your powerline network (you can always add your own adapters, of course!). This is perfect if you live somewhere with shared mains wiring, such as an apartment your neighbors wont be able to accidentally connect to your network, so your data will be kept safe and sound.
Unlike traditional adapters that are always fully powered, PL-N12 Kit has a clever standby mode that detects whether connected devices have been switched off or are inactive. If that happens, PL-N12 goes into a low-power mode that reduces power consumption by 80%1 . This helps you save money on power bills, and is also kinder to the environment.
Some powerline adapters can be affected by electrical interference from household appliances. PL-N12 Kit uses clever noise filtering technology to prevent any chance of this happening, ensuring smooth and stable performance.
Roaming Assist for stable connections
Roaming Assist is a technology used in PL-N12 Kit and ASUS routers. It keeps you connected to the best Wi-Fi signal as you move around the house, so you dont have to keep connecting and disconnecting manually to different Wi-Fi signals.