If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Asus Motherboard H81M-K mATX LGA1150 at an unbeatable price.
- Brand: Asus
- Processor: Intel®
- Memory: DDR3
- Format: Micro-ATX
- Storage: SATA 3
- Graphics: Requires CPU with graphics
- Others: USB 3.0
- Others: DVI
- Others: VGA Sub-D
- Others: LAN Gigabit
- Others: USB 2.0
- Enclosed: LGA1150
- Supported memory types: DDR3-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Memory channels: Dual
- Non-ECC: Yes
- Supported memory clock speeds: 1066,1333,1600 MHz
- Maximum internal memory: 16 GB
- Flash memory: 64 MB
- Unbuffered memory: Yes
- Processor family: Intel
- Compatible processor series: Celeron, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Pentium
- Processor socket: Socket H3 (LGA 1150)
- USB 2.0 connectors: 4
- Supported hard disk drive interfaces: SATA
- Number of SATA connectors: 4
- S/PDIF out connector: Yes
- CPU fan connector: Yes
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Yes
- Number of EATX power connectors: 1
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 1
- Front panel audio connector: Yes
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PS/2 ports quantity: 2
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Microphone in: Yes
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
- DVI-D ports quantity: 1
- Ethernet LAN: Yes
- LAN controller: Realtek 8111G
- Ethernet interface type: Gigabit
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: Intel
- Motherboard chipset: Intel H81
- Motherboard form factor: Micro ATX
- Audio output channels: 7.1
- Audio system: Realtek ALC887
- Windows operating systems supported: Yes
- Maximum graphics adapter memory: 1024 MB
- Parallel processing technology support: No
- Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- On-board graphics adapter: Yes
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.x) slots: 2
- PCI Express x16 slots: 1
- BIOS type: UEFI AMI
- Clear CMOS jumper: Yes
- Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD): Yes
- Width: 226 mm
- Depth: 175 mm
- Cables included: SATA
ASUS H81M-K, DIMM, DDR3-SDRAM, Dual, Intel, Celeron, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Pentium, Socket H3 (LGA 1150)
ASUS H81M-K. Supported memory types: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory slots type: DIMM, Memory channels: Dual. Processor family: Intel, Compatible processor series: Celeron, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Pentium, Processor socket: Socket H3 (LGA 1150). Supported hard disk drive interfaces: SATA. LAN controller: Realtek 8111G, Ethernet interface type: Gigabit. Component for: PC, Motherboard chipset family: Intel, Motherboard chipset: Intel H81
Intel H81, 2 x DIMM DDR3, 4 x SATA, 8 x USB, Gigabit Ethernet, DVI, VGA, UEFI AMI BIOS, MicroATX
New UEFI BIOS friendlier and more intuitive
- Exclusive EZ Mode adds useful info to become even easier
Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience.
USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support)
- 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
- Worlds 1st USB 3.0 UASP support instantly 170% faster.
- Complete USB 3.0 solution performance boost under Turbo Mode or UASP Mode for most USB devices.
- Simple plug and boost auto detection design ensures best performance.
- Effortless PCI Express component removal
Press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics cards just pop out. The large winged clip is easy to reach so you dont have to struggle with installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards.
ASUS Boot Setting
- Multiple startup options
Thanks to ASUS Windows 8 hardware optimization, ASUS Boot Setting provides better flexibility in customizing your PCs startup process. You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds* for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows. Also, you can enter the BIOS directly with one click through a user-friendly interface, and quickly select your preferred system boot up method: either get to the OS in seconds or opt for regular boot up. Whatever your choice, settings are saved and persistent, with no need to choose every time you power on.
AI Suite 3
- One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
Intel LGA1150 4th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors Ready
This motherboard supports Intel 4th generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1150 package, with iGPU, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, 2-channel (2 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel 4th generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
Intel H81 Express Chipset
The Intel H81 Express chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA1150 4th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to two USB 3.0 ports for up to ten times faster transfer rates than USB 2.0. Moreover, the Intel H81 Express chipset also supports iGPU functionality, letting users enjoy the latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
Motherboards are EU Energy-related Products (ErP) ready, which requires products meet high efficiency standards with regards to energy consumption. This is in line with the ASUS vision of creating environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient products through design and innovation that reduce the carbon footprint of products and thus mitigate ecological impact.