If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Brother PTP750W Thermal printer wifi at an unbeatable price.
- Type: Thermal Printers
- Technology: Thermal
- Brand: Brother
- Paper: Stickers
- Maximum resolution: 180 x 180 DPI
- Print speed: 30 mm/sec
- Vertical printing: Yes
- Maximum print height: 1.8 cm
- Maximum printing width: 2.4 cm
- Ethernet LAN: No
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Connectivity technology: Wired & Wireless
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1
- Maximum label width: 2.4 cm
- Maximum label length: 1000 m
- Autocutter: Yes
- Tape type: HSE/TZe
- Built-in barcodes: AZTECCODE, CODABAR (NW-7), Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN128, EAN13, EAN8, GS1 COMPOSITE, GS1 DataBar, GS1-128, ISBN-2, ISBN-5, ITF-25, MaxiCode, Micro QR Code, PDF417, POSTNET, QR Code, UPC-A, UPC-E
- Number of fonts: 12
- Tape cutting: Automatic
- Image formats supported: BMP, JPG, TIF
- Colour of product: Black
- Battery type: BA-E001
- Battery technology: Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Energy Star certified: Yes
- Auto power off: Yes
- Width: 78 mm
- Depth: 152 mm
- Height: 143 mm
- Weight: 800 g
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
- Mac operating systems supported: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Bundled software: P-touch Editor Lite
- Cables included: USB
- Quick start guide: Yes
- AC adapter included: Yes
- Carrying case: Yes
- Label type: 3.5, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 mm
- Number of frames: 154
Brother PT-P750W, HSE/TZe, 3.5, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 mm, AZTECCODE, CODABAR (NW-7), Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN128, EAN13, EAN8, GS1 COMPOSITE, GS1 DataBar, GS, Automatic, 180 x 180 DPI, Black
Brother PT-P750W. Maximum resolution: 180 x 180 DPI, Print speed: 30 mm/sec, Maximum print height: 1.8 cm. Connectivity technology: Wired & Wireless. Maximum label width: 2.4 cm, Maximum label length: 1000 m. Tape type: HSE/TZe, Built-in barcodes: AZTECCODE, CODABAR (NW-7), Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN128, EAN13, EAN8, GS1 COMPOSITE, GS1 DataBar, GS, Tape cutting: Automatic. Colour of product: Black
Printer Model for HSE and TZe tapes from 3.5 to 24 mm - PC connection - Wireless - 180 dpi
The PT-P750W is a powerful, yet easy-to-use label maker with plenty of wireless and wired connectivity options. It is easy for multiple users, even on different computers and mobile devices, to create and print virtually any durable, colorful, professional label they can imagine.
With a built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n interface, the PT-P750W is the ideal choice for sharing a label printer amongst multiple users. Pre-loaded labeling software lets you plug into nearly any PC or Mac computer via its USB interface and almost immediately begin designing and printing labels, with the convenience of using a monitor and full-sized keyboard. PC and Mac users can also greatly expand the capabilities of the PT-P750W by installing the robust P-touch Editor Label Design Software, which is available as a free download.
Create and print labels with ease right from compatible Apple® iOS or Android mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Label app. The PT-P750W is also NFC compatible, so you can "touch to connect" to quickly establish contact with most NFC-capable devices.
Though it's great for individual label printing, the PT-750W is particularly well-suited to multi-label creation jobs thanks to its fast print speeds, repeat printing capability, and automatic half or full tape cutter.
The versatile PT-750W gives you several powering options as well. Use the included AC cable or 6 AA batteries (sold separately) to power the unit for use at a desk, or make it truly portable by running it on a rechargeable Li-ion battery.